Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Day to Remember...


Today is a special day for our little family, not only because Charlie is one month old today, but also because today is the birthday of my papaw and Charlie's namesake Charles Qualls. My papaw passed away before Charlie's arrival, however his presence and memory are still a part of our family. He was a great man of uncomplicated faith, stable and strong. We named our son after him to remind us of the power of great faith and great love.

So, it is with a huge smile and a heavy heart that we celebrate today; Charlie is one month and my papaw, Charles Qualls, is in the true and final rest with our Father in Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tribute! I am glad to learn about how you named Charlie. I pray that he will know our Lord and Savior one day!

    ReplyDelete